Monero is one of the well known cryptocurrencies. This currency is based on Cryptonote algorithm. This is a kind of a currency in which transactions are not signed by any single person but by many persons at the same time. The value of this currency has increased considerably since it has been introduced in the year 2014. If you want to know how to mine Monero, here is the complete detail.
Mining Monero is quite easy as you can mine with your current PC. You only need Monero mining hardware like the graphics card and processor of your computer.
- First, you must find some Monero mining pool of which you wish to join, in this case, we have the pool of http://cryptoraiser.com/ since as we are talking about mining Monero, this pool will be the right one for mining Monero.
- Once you enter the pool, registration is not necessary, so the only thing you have to do is click on the section that says getting started, once you click on that section we move down and you locate claymore GPU miner and click where the bitcoin talk link is.
- Once inside the Bitcoin talk page, you simply scroll down until you find the word link highlighted in black and click on the link that provides you.
- After that, it will send us to the mega download page, where we will locate the Claymore GPU Miner Beta – POOL download file and wait for the download to be completed.
- After the download is finished, locate the arcivo.rar to extract the other files of the program for mining.
6. Once the files have been extracted, open the folder named Claymore GPU Miner Beta – POOL
- Once inside the previously mentioned folder, look for an application that has the name START, once that application is located we will right click and click on edit.
- Then a notepad with the written word of NsGpuCNMiner will open.
- Now minimize the notepad to go to the pool and copy and paste in the block the example that comes in the image.
- Once you have pasted it in the notepad, delete the word YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS and replace it with our wallet of Monero, preferably Bittrex, best monero wallet
- Close the notepad and click on the application that bears the name START.
- After a black window will move, giving you some characteristics of your video card and the pool, it is only a matter of waiting for the same program to give you information about the capacity you have to mine.
13. And ready, our card or rig will be connected to the mining pool.